- Catholic Charities Fort Worth is a member and affiliate organization of Catholic Charities USA (CCUSA), one of the largest private networks of social service providers in the country.
- We serve everyone, regardless of faith traditions. We like to say that we serve people because of our faith, not theirs. Out staff reports over 20 different religious affiliates.
- We are one of only seven nationally accredited organizations in North Texas through the Council on Accreditation; we are one of only three in Tarrant County.
- We receive over 250 calls a day from people in need and assist them through over 40 programs designed to combat poverty.
- In the last six years of our one hundred year history, we have doubled our capacity to serve, growing from 55,000 clients to over 110,000 clients.
- Last year, we resettled 633 refugees and helped 89% find their first job within six months.
- Through our partnership with local agencies, we have helped to reduce the number of chronically homeless unsheltered persons in Fort Worth by 40%.
- Our Healthy Start program had a 100% success rate in 2010 of helping to eradicate infant mortality.
- We housed 125 children last year who were removed from their homes due to abuse/neglect and doubled our Assessment Center capacity from 20 to 40 beds.